PADI Master Scuba Diver – POA
Ready to accept the challenge and become a PADI Master Scuba Diver?
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you flash your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you’ve spent time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation).
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation).
- PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation).
- Hold 5 PADI Speciality Ratings.
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years.
- Have logged 50 dives.
- Complete the PADI Medical Statement.
- Be of 15 years of age or above (12 – 14 years of age for PADI Master Scuba Diver).
What’s included in the course fee?
- Equipment Hire
What’s not included in the course fee?
- Certification Fees
When you have been certified as a PADI Master Scuba Diver you have reached PADI’s highest recreational diving certification! Congratulations! The next step is to move into the professional ratings with the PADI Divemaster course.